PDN 19.7% 7.3¢ paladin energy ltd

westsurfs view pdn

1. 7,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Hello,

well it seems to me that regardless of the flow of good news from PDn that they are continuing with they're strategy to become one of the biggest U producers in the world NO ONE seems to be happy. Why, because its all short term viewing.

With oil above $100 a barrel, OPEC refusing to increase production (surprising considering the price) where is all the worlds energy going to come from.

In the end I think the spectacular rise , and subsequent fall, in the U price roller coaster has hurt all the U players.

Soft commodity prices are going through the roof due to lack of supply, increasing world population, bio fuel consumption of soft commods, yet, U languishes. So where is all this energy going to come from when the oil is simply running out and its price is going through the roof and the soft commodities need the oil and gas to continue?

Well my view has never been short term. IPO holder of PDN and still there. All I can see is good. Easily has cash to develop what they have to mine, strategic alliances with Camaeco, quasi partners with AREVA (think Summit), Langer mine in production meeting designed output, Malawi on the way and financed and more to come.

So . . . in short - I'm in and staying.

A good day to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.012(19.7%)
Mkt cap ! $148.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.3¢ 6.2¢ $1.853M 27.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131830 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 575919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/04/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.012 ( 22.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 7.3¢ 6.3¢ 4592196
Last updated 15.59pm 10/04/2020 (live) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.