HDR hardman resources limited

Western Australia Woodada well a gas producer

  1. 2,102 Posts.
    Onshore Western Australia Woodada well a gas producer

    (10/15/2002 - Oil & Gas International: Perth) Hardman Resources said today that its Woodada-19 well flowed gas at a stabilized rate of 3.2 million cf/d on testing and has now been shut in. The company said the well, located in the Woodada Production License (PL 5) 280 km north of Perth in Western Australia, is producing from the Carynginia Limestone gas reservoir.
    Hardman said the well has now been shut in to measure gas reservoir pressures and to establish long term deliverability prior to connecting the well into the pipeline gathering system.

    The Woodada Gas Field has produced approximately 44 bcf of gas since 1982 at rates of up to 20 million cf/d. Current production is about 3.8 million cf/d from six wells. Existing proven and probable reserves have been estimated to be 15 bcf of gas.
    Ted Ellyard, Hardman's managing director, said, "We are very pleased with the results from Woodada-19, which have confirmed our technical predictions that this undrilled section of the field is capable of producing gas at commercial rates.

    The Woodada gasfield.

    The well has achieved its primary objective of increasing gas deliverability for the Woodada Field. We expect that the well will be connected into the field's pipeline gathering system by December."
    Hardman is the operator of Block PL5 and the Woodada Field with a 75% interest. Bounty Oil & Gas holds the remaining 25%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.