Weekend ponderings

1. 11,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Another week done boys n girls, well done to the winner n pinners, and of course those in contention for the great prize The Pineapple, good luck but do note, that is no easy prize to win.

Last Nov I was trout fishing down on the Murrumbidgee River with my boys rolleyes.png Boys! both middle aged. “Dad what you going to do about that big house” “Stairs everywhere man” “ You ain’t been in that pool since the North Sydney Bears were playing”tongue.png Me.... “your Mum ain’t moving, ever!” She has made that 100% clear! eek.png

I am like most guys, I could live anywhere, but the missus has over 30 years of memories in that big house, not to mention six little ones and all that goes with that xxx .Well stipe-me-pink, when I get back to Sydney a few days later having a cuppa with my girl, she says... right outta the blue “I think I am ready to move from this place”what.png

Well sure enough I get some rules about what the next house is to be, but still I never expected that! It just goes to show, you just never know eh.

Now 4 months later we are having fun together with all the stuff you do when building etc. And get this.... me “I reckon we could just rent this big place” her “Nope she says, I don’t want involvement in this place anymore, I have moved on, just too busy with all the plans and stuff with the new place.

Just a random share for the weekend.

Cheers
    Phil.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.