ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

we are only at the starting line...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Good morning guys and gals,
    Isonea, remember that name !!! I believe that we are just at the start of this journey. Forget anything prior, and just look to the future... Look deep into your crystal ball, and think of the opportunity, that by getting in now, the opportunity that becoming a shareholder in this company offers you. If a global product meeting an unmet medical need is something that excites you, now is the time to get involved.

This is not a day traders stock at this point of time, and its not a quick buck maker day to day at this point of time. And for those who have long term investment strategies, this presents a beautiful ground floor opportunity, and it provides that opportunity at a ground floor price. Some companies have wonderful ideas, and could be groundbreaking, and they are the buy the rumour, sell the fact, and with a quick buck along the way, but often dont get to materialise with anything,be it concept, nor product.

That is where we differ today, right now, and in the future. We have a global medical problem called Asthma. It, as any medical condition doesn't choose a demographic, nor a class, be it rich or poor, black or white, it is a medical condition that isnt choosing randomly in who it effects. Then on the other hand, we have Isonea, a company who is not stabbing in the dark...A company not needing continual funding, with an astronomical burn rate of cash, trying do develop a cure for cancer or the common cold.

With Isonea, we have a company, WITH A PRODUCT, that can be of benefit to sufferes of Asthma, millions upon millions of them around the world, and can save countries millions upon millions of dollars in their healthcare systems in relation to their treatment of such sufferers. We have a PRODUCT that is ready to be rolled out. We have a Product, touch it, feel it , try it product that is ready to go world wide. There is no pie in the sky, this is a product that is proven, and has approvals for use in major worldwide markets.

Now, Isonea have only within the last six months taken over the reigns...I believe that the personal within the company are a good mix, with vast experience that will be needed to bring this product to the market place in a big, and explosive way. In the radio interview last week, it was stated that Isonea were looking for stategic partners to go forward.. It stated that they had two they were talking to, but since, another two, unsolicited by Isonea, but intersted enough to come to the table for discussion.

Ground floor opportunities are few and far between, especially ones that have a product, and dont have to rely on ifs, buts, and maybe's. This, in my view, and as I said, I have been watching this opportunity for some time before entering, is a ground floor opportunity... This gives an opportunity at this point to invest at a level you feel comfortable with. 1,000,000 shares at .005 is a very cheap entry in my view. Slow and steady accumulation, buy more or by less, it doesnt concern me as to your strategies, but this is what I believe is bargain buying into something, that if marketed properly will flabergast you in the longrun.

A good friend of mine in early 2000 took a punt on a penny dreadful at .008, and purchased 1,000,000 shares, and his philosophy was if I win I win, if I lose, I still have the shirt on my back....Those shares which he still holds today, trade at around $11.00 per share, minimal fluctuation. Was he a smart investor, was he a day trader, was he in the know, insider information blah, blah, blah. NO....He was just someone who took a punt. He no longer plays the markets, he is well and trully retired. Believe you me, these things can happen, and its all about taking a punt.

I have aquired a million of these shares, and I may go for two or three. I will never be a major, or top 10 shareholder. But I think that this company, and this product may in the next two, three, who cares, 10 years, may suprise all of us...I am not going to day trade them, I will by to a level I feel comfortable with, and I for one will hold. The product is real....It is viable...It does work, and it has approvals for use, one by the FDA, and thats not to be smirked at.

Investors in FMG had no idea where that ride was going to take them, and look at those first day investors who accumulated are today...Very happy, one would hope, people. We have an industry, because of a medical condition called Asthma, that is worth billions of dollars....And we have a product that persons of knowledge agree, has merit, and meets an unmet need in the market place.
    Isonea has the product, and we have the opportunity....They say that a company such as this with a product that we have is ripe for a take over at some stage in the future...I for one hope that they are never taken over, that we get the best strategic partners in place, and we ride this future wave for a long time to come. I am in the accumulate stage, and I will accumulate and hold, with a number that I am happy with for future gain in this wonderful company, that provides a wonderful, groundbreaking PRODUCT.

Have a good day guys, start again tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.