NTU 2.78% 3.5¢ northern minerals limited

watch this space

1. 6,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Nice Q report telling us about to move into aggro exploration gear at Super Tanami JV and drilling solo at that old 10 lb/t NT mine.

NTU now at cash backing (fully diluted) and free carried by Cogema earning its share at Super Tanami. With the new WA pro-U gov in place, makes a COMPELLING rerward/risk punt for mine in any kinda market macros. Cogema-Areva have been using historically successful Athabascan style regional exploration techniques on Super Tanami unconformity targets and represents its sole exploration JV in Oz. U gotta ask "why me".

Vendors shares coming outa escrow on Nov 15 aint likely to be made available to us as in hands of the 2 corporate sponsors and Cogema. WE plebs are playing with 22 mill scarce shares on market.

Check out Grigor's latest on Kitco re looming extreme U-supply shortages 2+ years out and u might be able to envision a third primary ahead in POU from whatever lows coming and likely to be about logscale tenbagger size of first primary IMO.

IMO NTU is an extreme sports play for the U-purists looking beyond the extreme firesale bargain buy current macros are providing and into the Nuke wars ahead.

Have been steadily raking in these leaves and happy to double core during current megabear C opportunities presented.

Technos need an 18+ for first target circa 24 for first poss of reversal confirmation from its "B" primary retrace all the way from 180+ highs last year. Might be a bit early but this is one u have to plan ahead for cos aint likely to be able to chase it for cheap size when its "time".

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $159.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $58.39K 1.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4224594 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 806162 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 23/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ 2466892
Last updated 15.38pm 23/10/2020 (live) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.