watch out for "he's" nuts!!

  1. 5,342 Posts.
    Man Pours Gas Down Toilet, Causing Blast

    Wed Oct 6, 5:24 PM ET

    SALT LAKE CITY - If you can't stand the heat, don't pour gasoline down the toilet. An apartment tenant made that $75,000 mistake Tuesday.

    The man came home for lunch and found gas leaking from the tank of his car. He caught the gas, and decided to dispose of it by dumping it down the toilet.

    But the pilot light of a water heater ignited the fumes, causing a small explosion. The blast destroyed the porcelain toilet, and the intense heat from the flames melted the remaining pieces.

    The man and three other people were able to get out of the home before the fire spread.

    Officials said gasoline and kerosene should never be poured into the drain or toilet or sewer system.
    ---------------------------------
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.