VRC 9.09% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Hi team, You might remember that I sold out of this stock...

1. 124 Posts.
    Hi team,

You might remember that I sold out of this stock completely somewhere in the high single digits last year. I love this stock, not least because I made a bucket of cash from it early last year, but there is some hard news for people who continue to hold.

1. VRC is diluted quite a lot from where it used to be.
    2. It doesn't have any buyers.
    3. There is a risk that technology will render VRCs deposit less valuable.

And various other things. Most importantly, buyers don't really see any value prospect at the moment. People have moved on simply because they can't make a profit any more on these stocks. The book has moved and VRC is sitting back where it was this time last year, with nothing to show except heaps more shares.

My fingers are crossed that there's a buyer for VRC product, in which case I will be wrong and you will be rich. But I haven't been wrong until now and I think the graphite sector is so far off the boil you'll see even further decline in SP.

I also think it's incredibly tacky and childish to deride other people on these forums because they don't share your optimism. That behaviour will scare off more potential shareholders than the negative sentiment does.
    Last edited by hbombomg: 25/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.758K 881.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17622260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5547795 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.