WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"Classic spread of misinformation, that's how Undone is...

1. 1,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    "Classic spread of misinformation, that's how Undone is posting."

Nope. You have a comprehension deficit so everything would appear as misinformation to you. Misinformation is defined as when a forum member posts "a board member told me" or " I have it on good information that the deal is amazing" blah blah blah.

Additionally, many posters here advising shareholders to get the real news from the board as well as what the board will and will not do in the future once this deal is inked are naive to be very polite. There is no other description suitable that can be posted here.

I seem to have somehow managed to invest in the only ASX listed company where the bulk of the shareholders don't want official information to base decisions on. In fact they not only don't want official accountable information they don't see any problem with (and prefer) information relayed by the resident gurus hearsay and Chinese whispers campaigns. If follows that these people are supremely comfortable with having no accountability nor legal recourse from this folly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.