RDM 3.13% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Samstunning I spoke with Rob recently and I understand that two...

1. 2,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    Samstunning

I spoke with Rob recently and I understand that two of four holes finalised to a depth as initially planned, with rain (wet season set in) causing the contractor to leave, otherwise the rigs would be stuck there and we could be charged for six months of downtime.
    He alluded to the core being sent to the lab so I suggest news of results in 1-3,weeks, and he was decent enough to speak broadly about the many projects and plans for 2018, with enticing tenure needing attention soon, much of which may be government assisted which is great.
    Not that there was any clue but in general there is keen interest sought from whatever is analysed from Lawn Hill. It may be nothing so and as two holes is limiting...
    however on another topic of interest was a discovery at depth by another company which drilled not far from Maronan.. into copper!.
    Rob thought that was encouraging so perhaps gives heart to our project also improving deep.

I wasn’t sure what will happen next re; Maranon and I believe (nothing new) Red Metal needs to define a clear path forward to somehow develop it. Rob spoke of high priority targets in the N.T, (Cu) the Nullabor (Nickel) and Queensland (Zn) so all I could reasonably deduce is irrespective of just two holes at Lawn there’s much high potential tenure for them to progress;work on.
    As our intrepid Slammer mentioned Rob wasn’t at all disappointed with Leichart as the first hole was indicative of a mineralised halo, and in geo speak that indicates that the source of same is hopefully about somewhere nearby, to be found.

As usual Rob is very diligent and thorough and as is best practice very conservative as it’s not at all sensible to be upbeat about results until the lab provides a true picture.
    The article I found re;,the Lawn Hill region and the major discoveries was just research but it does provide an insight into the undoubted high potential of the local geology which we are very privileged to control...just need to get very lucky.

Cheers
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $46.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $84.48K 542.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 142542 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 31999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ 455219
Last updated 14.09pm 28/03/2024 ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.