ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi guys. I haven't been paying attention to NSL or the tread for...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi guys. I haven't been paying attention to NSL or the tread for the past month or a little more as I've just been letting it do its thing. That, and I'm down and done want to look at it.

Of recent times when I've had a stock do something similar - continue going down even when good things are understood (but not confirmed) to be happening, it has been a good indicator that there actually further underlying problems. The selling continues today into 2.4c and it's just starting to stink a bit for me. I want to put some more cash behind it but won't as I don't have any trust in what is going on at the moment. If we were delivering with no issues then why not say so, given that is clearly the weight on the stock price at the moment. If as a Director you could instil confidence into the market then why wouldn't you? It is for this reason that I don't agree with some people's view that they don't need to announce every single thing that they do. At this stage of their development and with the negative sentiment, i would definitely be announcing successful delivery. I know GXY still announce that they've shipped and when the next ships are scheduled to leave. I know the frequency of shipment is well lower given the huge quantity they're shipping versus a truck leaving NSL's yard, but it is still significant in the scheme of things.

I won't put any more in until the quarterely comes out, which I am expecting to be unimpressive. Cost of production is again another worry which if there were no issues with then management would broadcast from the hills that they were actually making money. But this as we know has been kept in quiet.

One thing is for sure, if there are issues with either or both of my concerns above that are only brought to light in this quarterly there will be some very disgruntled holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.