HXG 3.85% 2.7¢ hexagon energy materials limited

looking forward to the roadshow, think once they start...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    looking forward to the roadshow, think once they start explaining what it all means the value will become alot clearer. when you think in under 3 years we are going to be pulling multiples of our current MC in revenue easy to imagine just how far we can go. should see steady improvement in the short term and really start taking off as we sign deals and get the test results back for the 110-220mt resource. if its the same quality which management seems to think it is whe are sitting on a fortune and a 20-30+ year mine. anyone know how far our testing of the quality of that resource got? have we sampled it all, or just mapped it?

also think we have a gold mine floating around, hopefully this deal will allow mamagment to put a bit of focus into that as well.

should be a very interesting next couple of years. wouldnt be supprised if we get an offer from MIN to buy the whole lot once they complete the FS but will have to wait and see. id prefer to mine as the long term value in top tier graphite will be enourmus over the long term. not just car battery, but house batterys, and grid batterys to store wind power like the ones in SA going to start popping up everywhere with renewable enrgy beeing focus of the world. batterys galore! GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $13.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.116K 311.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 210530 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.