MEP 16.4% 8.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

Valuing MEP: The Poochera JV, page-2

  1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    ADN is trading at 7c which gives it a fully diluted MC of ~$155m. ADN has 75% of the Poochera Project with MEP owning the other 25%. MEP has a MC of ~$17m and an EV of ~$12m.
    Buying MEP at 4.8c gets you into Poochera at a 75% discount. Hard to believe.
    There are other assets to take into account e.g. ADN owns 100% of Mt Hope & MEP has the Jericho JV with OZ Minerals but the underlying value argument is compelling.
    Why anyone is buying ADN in preference to MEP is beyond me.
    Two important clauses in the JV agreement to be aware of:
    1. any financing deal that ADN negotiates flows thru to MEP; and
    2. any bidder for ADN is forced to make the same offer for MEP.
    I happen to believe (along with more knowledgeable people than me) that either Sibelco or Imerys will launch a takeover bid before the DFS is released at the end of the year.
    The value of the halloysite is astronomical and even a 20c bid for ADN will be cheap in their eyes.
    That equates to a bid valuing MEP at ~$145m, ~40cps!
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.012(16.4%)
Mkt cap ! $41.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.5¢ 7.3¢ $772.8K 9.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137000 8.4¢
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 70768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
8.1¢
  Change
0.012 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.3¢ 1556331
Last updated 15.56pm 28/10/2020 (live) ?
MEP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.