value??, page-4

  1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I did too. Not sure what he told you but the message I got was that a decision in relation to taking up their options in C3 and revoking their Pooled Development Fund status will be made on May 17th. My guess is this decision will be positive in realtion to C3.

    Assuming this is the case, they will no longer have to quote their abysmal NTA. Moreover, C3 are still to crack the US market, but testing is underway for their skin treatment product, and assuming this goes aswell there as it has in Australia, then the upside is quite exciting.

    Suffice to say, I'm holding ECL for the long term, and will look at buying in again if the price drops any further.
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.