not sure you can go rushing into judgement on this deal right...

  1. 2,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    not sure you can go rushing into judgement on this deal right now when the IO price has dropped to 83USD, although the fall in the AUD is providing some relief.

    Im also sure you need to consider the 15c dividend declared by BCI and the fact it is now trading ex. To what extent also is BCIs production issues relevant to where we are at?

    Perhaps like you the market thinks BCI's future dividend is going to be severely limited by it spending billions on developing Iron Valley. But as we have noted on here, Baosteel, Posco, AMCI and Aurizon have all now firmly committed to the Anketel solution so getting Bucklands into development I would think can now been done on a capex lite mine development only solution to BCI. Lets not also forget the contiguous nature of the Bucklands deposit to the Aquila deposit and perhaps its even possible to share mine development costs with Baosteel. We shall see.

    So im willing to collect my BCI 10c cash cheque, receive my BCI shares and wait for next years dividends and Iron Valley royalty and see where the market takes us. If I lose money then so be it.

    Also Im glad if you made money from your trade/s.
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $296.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $245.4K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 49.0¢
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 12020 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/10/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
49.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ 44533
Last updated 15.54pm 27/10/2021 (live) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.