WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

all good mate. It's only natural that when a non holder starts a...

1. 1,900 Posts.
    all good mate. It's only natural that when a non holder starts a thread such as this knowing full well the current situation re: drilling being halted and a few disgruntled holders (including myself at times) around, we can be a touchy bunch. Some of RR's comments were smug to say the least and deserved the responses he was receiving eg: RR said: The PRL team did not even anticipate the basalt so do you honestly think they know where the black gold is? Calling a cr? how would he/she know that? why say that? RR said: Fundamentally, another CR is highly likely real soon to get through the unanticipated basalt and that will typically come at a ~20% discount to VWAP or ~1.65 cents yesterday. So yeh most here are naturally protecting their investment. Intrinsic value? you're the one who mentioned that not me.

Speaking for myself I invested here based on my own research and market cap wasn't a deterrent. My investment was based on fundamentals and management. Ok we've had a hiccup at the moment but I'm sure we'll get over it. The potential here for me is too loud to ignore. So if RR wants to bring some real 'meat' to the table next time in a more polite manner maybe he'll get a different reception. But all investors are different and he's obviously a TA type of guy/gal whereas I'm not and over the years I've done very, very well financially - my way.

One last thing, just on your comment "The fact so many of you are missing the point of his question is alarming, if you don't have that knowledge of financial markets, you really shouldn't be participating in high-risk spec stocks." don't you think that sounds a tad condescending? I think we're all grown up enough to make our own investment decisions without you talking to us like school kids.

Anyways, we're all here for one reason and that's to make some money and help one another....gl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.