GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

US National Debt: $20 Trillion Approaches

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    The US National Debt - the largest bad debt in history - ultimate symbol of the global debtconomy.
    This debt is ballooning. Right now it is on the final leg of it's run up to $20 Trillion.
    The last $100 billion is now being counted down. US National stands at $19.04 trillion as of right now.

I will post updates on the countdown until we reach $20 Trillion. Any poster that wishes to join in can update at any time, until we hit that magical $20 Trillion. I (or whoever notes the milestone at the time) will aim to post ever time the number increases by $1 Billion.

A running tally over the coming days and weeks will illuminate just how rapidly this enormous debt is rising.

Remember that as the existential crisis of hitting $20 Trillion becomes apparent to Americans, their government will also have to raise the Debt Ceiling + pass a Budget before 2 October.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Gold will triumph against devalued fiat. Hard money will triumph over debt. This much is certain. It is a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.