Uranium

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I understand that the mining super cycle has moved on and that we will not see another major move in this area for another 20 years or so, however there will be individual situations where specialty commodities will face supply crunches with the result of strong supply cost increases and the inevitable price escalation of those companies stocks who are involved in this commodity.
    Although Uranium is not on the average investors radar at this point in time, I am of the strong opinion that all the stars are now in alignment for this metal to start escalating in price. Lead times in the manufacturing of new reactors has dropped from a decade to 4 years. There are in excess of 20 reactors being built as I type with many more on the drawing boards. All of these require long term reliable supply of Uranium and as it currently stands there is no chance of supply for them.
    Nuclear fission is fast becoming the go to alternative for emissions/carbon free long term base power supply. The most glaring example of this currently is China. Their coal fired economy is polluting their environment, killing or sickening their peoples by the million and massively contributing to Global warming. China currently has 10 plants in construction and has another 70 slated to commence. Where is the fuel for these to come from?
    As a prospector and company builder I am currently working overtime to acquire quality Uranium assets for what is going to be the next boom area of the market. Regards to all. Norm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.