TON 0.00% 4.6¢ triton minerals ltd

uptrend and accumulation

1. 9,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    There is now an obvious change in sentiment toward TON with the recent announcements showcasing management foresight as they focus on a clear path to production which encompasses the administrative development and exploration areas required for early production. Driving at the unique position of being the only company able to provide high grade graphite all flake sizes at very low production costs is a testament to the class of TON management and makes a statement to market that regardless of the day to day trading activity the company plans to become a world class produces so at the end of the day basic business fundamentals will prevail and reward investors.

Given this I expect share creep to begin as positions are taken for the longer term. Traders have learnt that there are no quick bucks to be made on announcements which is a good thing for tightening up the register and as the share creep continues larger longs will get themselves set ahead of future development which might include off-take or JV announcements, resource upgrades, licensing, DFS and even earlier production opportunities.

There is no doubt in any bodies minds IMO that TON is positioning itself to own a large portion of the graphite market as EV and energy storage increase the demand through 2020 and it is now that the leverage is available for investors willing to stay the distance.

I like Don, Earlyrise, Pauldola, Captain Morgan and many other longs am feeling supremely confident now after the last couple of announcements and other communications (discussions with friends and other news channels?) and am assured that the off-take discussions are with companies that are genuinely interested and it is just a matter of time before the signatures start rolling in. Will it be the minors or will it be the majors? I gather we are in talks with both and our emerging high grade massive resource across all flake sizes could service the requirements of many giga-factories, trading houses and boutiques. The customers will determine the size of the production facilities to be built and the logistics to be put in place as well as the financing to be secured which would come hand in hand with off-take agreements post DFS.

I am watching with interest as a new breed of investor supports phase two of TON’s journey to not only the number 1 deposit on the planet but also the number 1 produces.

KL – feeling quite content.
    Last edited by king louie: 05/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $39.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $52.74K 1.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 460000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 62836 1
Last update - 15.53pm 19/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.00 ( 2.13 %)
Open High   Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢   4.6¢ 57399
Last updated 15.14pm 19/10/2018 (live) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.