BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

updated statement of claim, page-2

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    I was thinking Biota have been TOO silent through all this..............and also wondered why we hadn,t had some notification, I suspect there is more going on than we know, the time lapse of GSK,s response has me puzzled.........after all GSK knew what papers they were handing over to Biota and assuming their Lawyers are as clever as Biota,s...........something just does not add up.?

To other posters, who think I am disappointed about GSK,s actions am more surprised than shattered. I think GSK are fools for not making a deal, not only did they miss out on Lani which they handed back to Biota but they have missed out on a Multi Billion Dollar deal with the US Government that must be the BLUDDER of the Century for a big company like GSK. What a BOO BOO!!!!

There is a MASSIVE deal with the US government, that will sustain me, I can see what is up the road with Biota and the US government and cannot see what GSK have to gain by dragging this out.

I was orginally focused on Biota,s income from Relenza, which is going to continue and the Settlement from GSK...........but am now more focused on the Lani product out of Japan/Asia which was under Application in April, 2007 and has now in waiting? The Japanese do not need the same trials as in the west. And I think the combination of Antivirals that is out of the NIH, is getting close as well, the US have said on many occasions they would by-pass regulations and fast track it if they needed to and GSK have not been able to supply the US Stockpile and think they made a decision in 2004 to do just that.............Push Lani along.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.