MDS 6.25% 15.0¢ midas resources limited

update

  1. 200 Posts.
    Just rang the office and spoke to a geo.

    About 60% of the samples are being tested at the moment and the other 40% are in transit from the site. As normal and expected, they couldn't give away any details except that results are due in a week...thereabouts.

    "They are hoping for good results" and seem upbeat about things. ;)


    A
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.