1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
SUD 0.5¢

update Amherst agreement

1. kippax

3,917 Posts.
    Hi All

31/01/2015 Business Wire

NovaDel Announces Update to Agreement with Amherst Pharmaceuticals.

NovaDel Pharmaceuticals has sold its remaining assets, which consisted of ZolpiMist NDA, a licence agreement and related global intellectual property to Amherst Pharmaceuticals LIC, in exchange for assumption of approximately $2.2M in fees owed to FDA in relation to Zolpimist. As of this date, Amherst has not paid or entered into an agreement to pay the FDA the amount owed.
    Under the terms of the agreement with Amherst, they have until 31st December 2015 to pay the amount owed to the FDA. Until Amherst settles the liability, NovaDel will remain contingently liable for these fees.
    As of 31/12/2014 NovaDel has assets of approx $1.8m in cash and in addition has approx $60M of US Fed tax loss to carry forward, which may be used to offset future income of the Company and therefore under certain conditions have some economic value. NovaDel is evaluating alternatives to take advantage of these losses.
    It is expected that a course of action will be defined and presented to shareholders within the first half of the year.

No mention of the 10M options held by NovaDel..5c conversion date 31/12/15. I guess that NovaDel have though of converting when SUD share price is above 5c so that they can make use of their tax losses.....food for thought.

kippax

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.