IMM 2.70% 38.0¢ immutep limited

upcoming trials for prr

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Sorry but i got lost in the last thread.
    90% of speculative companies in this situation ultimately fail but PRR is a little different in some respects.
    Given their results to date, there is little doubt that their technology has a strong anti-tumour effect. You can't chance upon results like Cvac's with a disease like ovarian cancer because of the aggressive progression of the disease once primary therapy has failed.
    There is an inherent strength in their technology and we have seen this in earlier trials in different tumour types.
    I am not saying for 1 minute that the final results in a phase 3 trial will echo dendreon's results but I have little doubt that we will see strong trial results when healthier patients are recruited with a better prognosis. This is incredibly common with cytotoxics. Taxol in its first trials showed moderate results but definitely a strong anti tumour effect which was strongly magnified when patients were recruited with a better prognosis. If prima select well for their inclusion criteria for their phase IIa / III trial then we may be very surprised at just how good CVac results will be. The excitement in the medical community is well justified because all results to date have a very sound scientific basis to them. The scientific basis for cytotoxics is quite poor. Cancer grows quickly so lets kill all the cells in the body that multiply quickly, including bone marrow, Gut endothelium etc. Cvac has a scientific basis which is very sound. Target the cancer cells ONLY, hence high activity and very low side effect profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $451.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.3¢ 36.5¢ $219.2K 583.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27027 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 58000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ 151143
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.