PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

up again and thru the barrier!, page-3

1. 1,317 Posts.
    Agree with you on all counts act act but not sure movement in PSA today falls into the category of a daily fluctuation. I follow this one fairly closely as I have a large holding and am in touch with the company on a regular basis. There was nothing on my radar that suggested a rerating of the stock so soon. I thought it would occur with an announcement in January that West Cameron had been brought into production. So when there is something out there that I don't know about, and which is influencing a stock my curiousity is aroused.
    You are right about distressed sellers, look at FAR today, trades now at 5.1 cents. That's just too good to miss. FAR is a solid stock with a reasonable cash flow and some decent assets. It fits to a tee your comment that "over time, if you have your strategy right, the weight of buying pressure will over come short term selling blips."
    I am getting there act, learned a lot this year, don't have trouble picking good value amongst the oilers, the only stocks I trade, but have tended to take small profits too early when I should let them run. For me as I think for you, ARQ was a classic example, in at 12 cents out at 15.
    I too trade a small group of stocks, seven or eight at the moment, and with a medium term time horizon. Sleep more easily at night than I used to, don't hold stocks through drills any more, Huinga 1B was a great lesson. Cheers JBC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.