UNI 0.00% $1.06 unilife medical solutions limited

Unitract- green alert

1. 258 Posts.
    Just done some research on unitract, a new company relisted after a number of years off the board. Not much financial info on it and therefore a green alert price range is not possible. But looking at its trading range, a greater than 70cents (double its current price) in the very near future is not impossible. It came back about a week ago and since then has been rising.

Unitract has the retractable syringe technology. Unlike many retractable syringes Unitracts is a one action retraction ie upon injection it retracts itself wheraes others require a further manual action. The other big advantage is it can be produce very cheaply and commercially I think equivalent or at par at 20cents with normal syringes- this means at this price it could replace the traditional syringes. According to the company, the tech already working and they are taking orders now. The production will start early next year ie payback will be early and quick and that makes it very attractive.

I suppose the only equivalent company in the area is Occupational (OMI),the share price recently has doubled and doubled again. Technically Unitract can do the same but as I say there are no numbers so it hard to say where it will be except that it looks good potential short, medium and long term because of the tech. The market is huge obviously with Aids and Hepatitis, and the accident rates with traditional syringes have been very high. And we have not even considered drug users, with this syringe they cannot be reuse once it retracts. Unitract did give an indication of the size of the market worldwide and even in Aust the revenue potential is in millions. Their website is Unitract.com and there is plenty of information there and they look good. They obviously looking at other markets as well but their market as it is looks extremely good worldwide. I feel Unitract has extremely good potential and it would be at the moment the few company in this sector. Think about the potential with savings of lives and costs using retractable syringes that work well.

Research yourself and see if you agree.

Bigprofit

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.