Hi Tonio, long time no see. Instead of side tracking Bowral's...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Tonio, long time no see.

Instead of side tracking Bowral's points, do you think you could explain why you say, certainly not reasoned questions?

A key one of his points - A quick read up on how Mary was with child shows, it came about by the Holy Spirit.
    As Bowral states, if you claim the Holy Spirit is a "separate" being (one of three), then there is no question about it, you "are" saying the Holy Spirit is Jesus's Father. To say otherwise, you would have to dismiss what the Bible says (God's words).
    1 Pet 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father "of" our Lord Jesus Christ:............
    So quite clearly here, we see who is the God and Father of Jesus and from the accounts of Mary baring child we certainly know the Holy Spirit is the Father here, which leaves us no other conclusion to draw upon accept - The Almighty God and Father and Holy Spirit "have" to be, one in the same single being, God and The Father of Jesus.

Acts 5:3-4 Makes it very clear, if you lie to the Holy Spirit you lie to God. It doesn't say or even hint at, that the Holy Spirit will go and tell God or anything of a sort.
    Jesus also tells us, or words to the effect, we can lie to him but whatever we do, don't lie to the Holy Spirit. Now I would have thought, that would certainly apply to God as well and yet Jesus never mentions His God and Father = God and Holy Spirit are one in the same. John tells us, God is a Spirit and I certainly expect His Spirit to have all the qualities of the Holy Spirit!

Jesus never says, you can only lie to me while on earth. We have to take and accept, follow "all" Jesus taught as he is the true church. If we say this and that of what Jesus said only applies while he was on earth, have you ever actually looked to see how much of what he said, that we would have to dismiss = lots. Making, following the teachings of the true church (Jesus) "very" hard to work out. Jesus being in the image of his Father, wouldn't be one of confusion.

God dwells in us and the Holy Spirit dwells in us = ONE. As the Bible states plain as day - There is but ONE Spirit who is all in all, sound like God to me.

Anyway, as Bowral states, No one answers these points, so are you going to be another? Who knows, you may share something we have not picked up and thus, glorifying The Father.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.