AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi jb always happy to give the reasoning behind my conjecture ....

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    Hi jb always happy to give the reasoning behind my conjecture .

non Chinese parties have been running a rule over manono recently (is the rumour) but hard not to believe . Also NF is clearly not tied into any party and wants to court the west as well and I think he was due at 121 in states , Felix had been USA also . NF cancelled 121 just before the announcement , coincidence ?

I take the view that huayou don’t need an agreement to work out all the dfs solutions. I think the announcement from their point of view was to show / re-iterate their involvement without putting any (more ) money in - they are a bit short I believe at the moment . NF gets the dfs moving with agreed help from huayou . Now if dfs languishes he can rightly point out the failure on huayou’s part ... a real stone between the eyes ... once dfs is complete with huayou’s help he is free to go back and promote in USA etc if he’s not getting us what we want in sp. if I was any Chinese company I would see this as a very one sided deal that smacks of “ok we’ll help but don’t keep going to the USA” . Simon Moore’s has finally drummed it into the USA about what’s at stake here and trump wants America great again . USA is big enough and determined enough to have their own eye on manono on run up to dfs and so it’s not so naive to think there is a chance that the west will come in here ... there is a trade war on you know , affecting 100s billions of dollars and our mr trump hates losing (especially to the Chinese it seems) . I would think it naive to think this is a Chinese cert and this latest support from huayou , I think , is that the Chinese don’t think it’s a very any longer . It only becomes a cert when you buy the Avz , 60% owning entity . AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.