BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

I came across this article on the journey of gold in West...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I came across this article on the journey of gold in West Africa.
    You may find it interesting on how things have unfolded over the years .
    MDL , TERANGA , TORO GOLD, RANDGOLD, BASSARI, etc all get a mention in this article.
    The article give you some understanding on how difficult it has been to do business in this part of the world & a idea on how many things need to be addressed to get a project successfully to the mining stage.
    How many have tried & failed. French, Canada , Russia, World Bank, & the list goes on & on.
    How many obstacles all have encountered.
    How difficult it has been for geologists to understand the gold bearing geology & how it all unfolds.
    After reading this article you should get a idea on how difficult it has been for Bassari & why it has been time consuming whilst maintaining good relationships with all involved . Local people, elders, local government , Ministers & the Government of the day.
    Step by step with very mindful understanding of all & being very respectful.
    Again I say , After reading this article you should be very thankful that we have had a person with the skills,connections ,respect , understanding of the country & its people, how things work, the fortitude , patience to see our project through.
    Well done Alex .  A fantastic achievement
    Please take the time to read the article .
    https://estsjournal.org/index.php/ests/article/download/210/128

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.