FFX 0.00% 23.0¢ firefinch limited

AVZ market cap is 3x the current market cap as ours at the same...

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    AVZ market cap is 3x the current market cap as ours at the same SP with extreme capital constraints and a project less owned and less progressed. Their project should be solid and end up progressing which is what we all want - I for one hope AVZ shareholders do really well even with a capital raise most likely coming to further balloon the registry. Obviously there is some major transport issues as well but at the end of the day the trading volume and chart looks amazing and FFX should follow suite and get above $600M market cap.. What should be apparent though is FFX is going to transact in a way soon by the sounds of things that will materially change the market cap and one would think it would be to the benefit of shareholders...The only problem is nobody is paying 60% NPV for a mine so the market caps in my opinion are well overvalued of those companies..

Industry specific lithium is heating up and money flow index is definitely on the rise. We need trading volume to lift and we need positivity in the overall market. Down ramping other stocks in the same sector is pathetic but those sorts of characters are never professional investors nor do they actually have any influence, they are just a nuisance.

Looking forward to seeing constant revenue coming in and news flow from FFX and a nice quarterly report with a nice line item cash on hand..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $647.0K 2.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28295 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 382534 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/02/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
23.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ 944724
Last updated 15.54pm 26/02/2021 (live) ?
FFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.