KZA 2.94% 35.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

"All institutions or bio tech companies see the value in any...

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1013
    "All institutions or bio tech companies see the value in any drug they have in trial
    This is the nature of the business model - yet over 99% fail "

Wrong again. These are outside clinical institutions with no financial interest, no conflicts who have stepped up and said we will pay, because we see what you obviously can't see the potential for our patients they are treating. I am more than happy to line up my money when Dan faber, St Judes and Alliance when they are happy to spend millions with no financial gain as the driving motivation.

Phase 2 is not a cure. It is statement that the drug is worth proving the efficacy seen early to confirm its potential. We have 3 phase II trials now.

And your ignorance continues

"yet over 99% fail" WRONG!!!!

"5% of oncology drugs make it from first-in-human trials through registration"

and now

"February 5, 2018
    Nearly 14 percent of all drugs in clinical trials eventually win approval from the FDA — a much higher percentage than previously thought, according to a new study from the MIT Sloan School of Management."

And for phase II trials that numbers escalates dramatically.
    31 percent of drugs that enter Phase 2 studies go on to Phase 3

But new research again is showing targeted medicines like ours are having even greater results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $21.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.955K 8.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43915 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 14932 2
View Market Depth
Last update - 11.50am 27/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
KZA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.