CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

truth or deceit , page-2

1. 939 Posts.
    CFM
    I like the way you think "outside the square" but I feel you are being unfair on another Poster who reported his conversation with JH in good faith. You are bordering on calling him a Liar or "Decietful" person!
    I find that astonishing!
    From a personal perspective I have spoken to JH 3 times and have exchanged 4 E Mails with him. I have listened to numerous BRR broadcasts.
    I read Heron's posts and they came accross to me as very truthful using the exact language I have experienced JH uses.
    My view on SP last few weeks is that there is a Bot and severe manipulation capping the price.
    There has been far more Buyers both numerically and Volume wise for some time but Off Screen selling continues to go thru capping the price.. Add to this a traditional quiet time of year makes it even easier for manipulators to succeed. It is rubbish that anyone would be wanting to sell out before drill results are clarified. 130m plus of coal is not to be sneezed at!!
    Maybe it is the rolling bond being sold off but I dont get why anyone apart from thoses desperate for money would want to sell at this stage.
    As for drilling rig operators.. they may well be the ones in the buying que who cant get a leg in!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 29/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.