Trump walks out, another dummy spit over Infrastructure.

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Looks like the 'master of the deal' hasn't got a clue how to do a deal. Trump has no idea how to negotiate with the Democrats and knows he will have to increase taxes to pay for vital Infrastructure upgrades. The Democrats hold the cheque book in Congress now Trumpy!

"Trump storms out of meeting, boycotting bipartisanship."

New York: US President Donald Trump has stormed out of a meeting on infrastructure with top Democrats, declaring he would end all policy co-operation with the party until it finishes its investigations into his election victory and administration.The dramatic events in Washington on Wednesday, local time, put the dysfunctional nature of American politics on stark display and increased the likelihood that Democrats will open impeachment proceedings against the President.

Trump said he was furious about comments by Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi earlier in the day that he had "engaged in a cover up" following the release of the Mueller report into Russian election interference."Instead of walking in happily to a meeting, I walk in to look at people who said I was doing a cover-up," Trump said in a press conference at the White House. "I don't do cover-ups."

Trump walked out of the meeting - aimed at crafting a bipartisan $US2 trillion ($2.9 trillion) infrastructure package - after just three minutes and did not shake any of the Democrats' hands.

At a later press conference, Pelosi said Democrats were prepared to work with Trump to deliver a major infrastructure package to help repair the nation's roads, bridges and airports."He just took a pass, and it just makes me wonder why he did," Pelosi said. "In any event, I pray for the President of the United States, and I pray for the United States of America."

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/north-america/i-pray-for-the-president-trump-storms-out-of-meeting-boycotting-bipartisanship-20190523-p51q8v.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.