EM1 14.3% 0.8¢ emerge gaming limited

truly world class now

1. 749 Posts.
    GIP's announcement earlier this afternoon that its tantalum / feldspar resource base has now trebled will surely result in a fundamental reassessment of this small cap stock's value by the market over coming weeks.

Already set to become the world's second largest tantalum / feldspar producer, the granting of the latest licence is surely a company-making event.

Anyone who has read the announcement has to see enormous upside in the following points:
    *the exploration licence is the most valuable ever granted to date in Egypt
    *the licence contains sole rights to convert to a mining licence at any time during its 4 year duration
    *the Nuweibi deposit is well suited to (cheap) open pit mining
    *costs for GIP's 50%-owned JV company, Tanatalum Egypt, for mining of the 122 million tonne resource are estimated to be as low as US$5 / lb
    *Tantalum Egypt enjoys a 20 year exemption from profit taxation as part of the Egyptian govt's drive to encourage foreign investment

This anouncement is an enormous coup for a company of GIP's size, yet it is an experienced and obviously respected operator in the Egyptian context.

Many thanks to those who posted on this stock over the past few weeks. Stocko, I'm happy to concede your perspicacity. Well done!

Conduct your own research. I jumped in at .081 today. Not as fortunate as those who held prior to the announcement but I'm pretty happy just the same given the company's massively improved prospects.

Good luck to all,

Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.00(14.3%)
Mkt cap $4.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $13.9K 1.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5791821 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2613976 2
Last update - 15.13pm 20/11/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.00 ( 14.3 %)
Open High   Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢   0.8¢ 125000
Last updated 15.43pm 20/11/2018 (live) ?
EM1 (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.