AJL 2.86% 3.6¢ aj lucas group limited

trinity monument prospect

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    there is more activity in trinity county. various web fora show discussion on the topic (for example www.gohaynesvilleshale.com) and specifically on activities in the area.

what I do not understand is that the lease prices are published very transparantly at $300 to $400 per acre. If AJ Lucas owns 60.000 acres that does not add up to $90 million. And I must say, in my ignorance I think that owning a net profit share must even have a lower value.
    Who received the difference between $90 mio and the 300-400 per acre that the owners received? There were about 400 landowners if I am not mistaken.
    Can anyone explain this?

I get the impression if they took the lease for 60000 acre and invested the remainder in exploration the whole prospect could be operational by now. This under the assumption of presence of gas/oil.

How did the transaction take place? AJL was probably represented by Milbank.com?

It would be great if the value becomes clear of this asset! We paid premium, maybe for the right reasons. I hope you guys can help finding some anwers and providing some clarity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $720 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 179998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 02/04/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.