BLG 9.68% 3.4¢ bluglass limited

The sustained share trading since after midday on 31/8 is...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    The sustained share trading since after midday on 31/8 is interesting and annoying.

Once again I have topped up on BLG on a dip only to find the share price falling and me regretting I didn't hold off until after there was a price bounce. On the bright side, I won't be selling even if the prices drops to 5c (in the absence of any bad news), so it doesn't really matter.

I thought perhaps Wellington were selling some more share for end of month, but there was more today. It still could be Wellington, because they will sell regardless of any announcement (i.e. today's positive news).

I then thought that this could be a tree shake. The share price appreciation post BLG300 upgrade has started to unwind a bit and this provides a good opportunity to shake the tree and get the price down for more accumulation. Anyone who bought at 30c a few weeks ago would be more annoyed than me and (perhaps) less committed to BLG.

The share price is still well below the recent capital raising price and there would probably still be annoyed shareholders questioning whether they should hang on. Again, a good opportunity for a tree shaker.

It just doesn't make sense to me to be selling with the recent and today's good news. Then again, I'm probably not the target of any strategic trading.

I liked today's news. Another potential development pathway and I bet there will be many more to come. In fact, I have already made that bet.
    Last edited by awg801: 01/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.003(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $178.3K 5.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 383666 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 871977 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 9.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ 2339912
Last updated 15.58pm 28/03/2024 ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.