This is all my opinion...ok...I am hoping we can still write an...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is all my opinion...ok...I am hoping we can still write an opinion piece without being shut down...

Recall Charles Darwin before his death refuted his own "Theory" of evolution. Yet today many people still believe in this theory as being factual.

Let's hope this ridiculous gender thing goes the same way very soon!

To me the whole gender thing is a cop out, a way for some persons to hide themselves away and not have to face life as it is. Life was not meant to be easy as coined by one of our Prime Ministers...and he was right in  some ways.

Unless you take charge of your life you will only exist, and potentially careen from personal disaster to personal disaster. This doesn't mean taking charge by criticizing and legislating against every body else's opinion to preserve your own.

I have to be honest but I have never met a gay gay...there is always an underlying distrust and even spiteful hatred that emerges along the way. Maybe it is because of the fact we are male and female...nothing in between.
    Males together, as females together cannot conceive and procreate...

There is no doubt there is a serious push to make everything and anything "normal"...an "anything goes" approach. This is a push on our society to stop recognising males and females as being the norm, and that "humans" are the norm.

I have zero care about how a person wants to live their own life...do what they like behind closed doors, just don't push it down everybody else's throat.

And as the OP wrote, will there come a time when a person could be sued in a personal relationship for refusal to associate with a person of unknown sexual orientation? Quite possibly...I believe the left will definitely eventually come up with some new obscure legislation that will impact on a person's own personal life and opinions in their relationships.

George Orwell's 1984 novel alluded to exactly that scenario...big brother watching and determining who you can and cannot associate with. This may well be coming to a street near you...

Last edited by boatboy: 16/02/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.