CPU 0.69% $26.11 computershare limited.

Trading update next week., page-6

1. 7,397 Posts.
    My view is 1.80 to 1.90-then to med 3.30---basically it depends when whoever is selling stops selling--

the risks are it loses a market cap and as someone stated it then is old down for index factors---we all have views--thats mine and Society Generales---in fact as others have stated they think it may have bottomed now--

and that would not surprise me as it has shown a little strength of late.
    Cheers,--BK.

Bonkers you gotta be a bit more consistant ,you just seem to prattle on for the sake of something to post

CPU
    Business Description
    Computershare provides technology systems and services for the international securities industry. Its core services comprise the provision of stock exchange and broker systems, registry bureau services and professional share registry services.

Company Strategy and Prospects
    (Last Update: 22 April, 2002)
    CPU posted a 1% increase in EBITDA to $73 million for the six months to 31 December 2001, despite the increased revenue of 56.9 million.
    The increased revenue was nearly offset by an increase in operating expenses.
    Despite the achievement in cost efficiencies and head count reductions for registry operations, operating costs still grew by 54.3 million or 20% over the pcp.

The increase in expenses mainly accounted for an increase in direct services expenses of 36.4 million and a significant increase in technology investments for establishing the SCRIP system in the North American and Hong Kong of 16.8 million.

Computershare has been pursuing growth via acquisition and alliance on a global basis. Targeting expansion in Europe, in December 2001, Computershare acquired a 49% stake in a new joint venture that will provide their computerised share registry system SCRIP to Deutsche Borse's clients for trading and other services in Germany.
    It is intended that these services will later be provided to other Europe.

In November 2001, Computershare announced that its majority-owned South African business has, subject to regulatory approvals, agreed to acquire the securities business of Mercantile Lisbon Bank Holdings Limited in South Africa.
    Substantial economies of scale are expected to be derived by the merging of new businesses with existing operations.

Analysts continue to forecast strong growth. On a PE multiple of 20, Computershare is undervalued based on the Aspect Model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.11
Change
0.180(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.15 $26.15 $25.92 $24.33M 932.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6502 $26.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.11 12708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$26.10
  Change
0.180 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$26.08 $26.15 $25.92 70933
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
CPU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.