Hello All I am new to this website and have been trading for...

1. 57 Posts.
    Hello All

I am new to this website and have been trading for about 3 weeks and have done well so far. I am looking for a tool/s that will allow me to keep track of everything. I have been using the commsec tools and I am tired of hitting refresh over and over again for my watch list. What I would like is a program or tool that will:

Alert me when a stock makes a run.
    Alert me when a stock hits a specific price.
    Alert me when a stock makes a large drop in price.
    Alert me when there is high volume on a stock for that day
    A program that does not have a 20 minute delay and gives me real time quotes

If there are other features, other may suggest I am open to hearing what I may need. I am new to trading, and do not know much about stocks, how to evaluate, research etc, but I am following a pattern of buying in large volumes and as low as possible and then selling when the stock changes by 2-4% or more giving me $2000-$3000 profit on that trade. I have been doing this on average and I am not wanting to become greedy but I do want to become better informed so that I can limit my mistakes.

If there is anyone who may want to help (mentor) me on day trading, I am very open to this and would really appreciate it. I am home for most of the day and I'm available to watch the market. The one thing I am very interested in is short trading but it seems that Commesec does not allow for short trading and I do not how I would be able to short trade at the moment.

Thank You for your time

Tony

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.