HDR hardman resources limited

Trading halt?

  1. 9,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    What are the odds of WPL/HDR calling a trading halt today or tomorrow.

    I'd say a 20% chance today and a 80% chance tomorrow. What do you think.
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.