MSB 10.5% $4.86 mesoblast limited

interesting analysis and somewhat difficult to decipher without...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    interesting analysis and somewhat difficult to decipher without the details of parameters used in the NPV calculations (ie. discount rate, number of years, ramp up period and levels, etc.) and market penetration assumptions. And how the ongoing expenses such as R&D and Admin etc. are included in an NPV value. Of course this is missing the entire COVID-19 ARDS and potential extension to ARDS from the valuation, which seems to me based on the early trial to have a high level of probability of success in the short term. And of course there is the newly initiated COVID-19 pediatric EAP for multiple organ issues.

there are so many possibilities to be considered both short term and medium term. I recommended this company to some friends just before Covid-19 hit and they have since asked at what price to take profits. they hold the MESO ADR which I also hold (we are in US). I told them to look for US $75 initially for taking profits (which represents five shares MSB on ASX). But for myself I'm thinking now more like $400 USD in four years time (again for MESO ADR on NASDAQ which is 5 shares of MSB).

I feel very lucky that I stumbled into this investment very much by accident as I was invested in other stem cell firms in US and through those investments Mesoblast popped up on my radar. I think the world in general has not seen Mesoblast and it's short term potential, which means things can happen very quickly going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.86
Change
0.460(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.571B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.50 $4.88 $4.50 $38.41M 8.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 11589 $4.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.86 54673 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 10/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$4.86
  Change
0.460 ( 10.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.54 $4.88 $4.50 1580112
Last updated 14.55pm 10/08/2020 (live) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.