hi dex sort of - I did report back on Paris - but, don't think I...

1. 79,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi dex

sort of - I did report back on Paris - but, don't think I went into detail on that side of it.
    That was quite difficult. Paris in general was very difficult - although at this stage - I'm happy with the end result - but, it's one of those zen master thingies isn't it -------------- lets see what happens from here.

Executive summary was - as you know - Paris was laid out for me on a plate.

I decided to go and have a look - just a little day jaunt - can't remember where I was - only a bit north - so, I took a train ride - got into Paris early morning, then walked.
    I was mentally prepared to spend a long time there - initially my plan was to stay for 9 months (allowing nature to take it's course) -------- I'd bitten the bullet about my discomfort of cities - and, decided that if I didn't have a go at Paris - then, I was crazy.
    Anyway - everything was designed by god to provide perfect conditions for Pinto - there's a solid post on my walks there and little videos back up the thread.
    Basically
    weather - close to perfect or perfect
    Crowds - zip - god emptied Paris for Pinto
    I saw things that definitely said - come in and see me - that's certain

but, the more I walked - the more I thought ------------- na - this really just isn't me at all.

So, here I was with (more than 1) female companion offers for Paris, a ridiculously inexpensive long period with everything on offer in a place that had bugger all tourists that everyone wants to die to go to -

yet, I had this dislike -------------------

when I got back to the boat - I told myself - no quick decisions - sleep on it.

So, I did sleep on it - and, the feeling got stronger - and, continued to get stronger for a few days. I talked to some friends, both in Oz and in France - to check that I wasn't totally insane - then, I made the decision -
    cancel Paris.
    After I had made the decision and informed who needed to be informed - which wasn't easy - I was comfortable with the decision.

Here now - I actually have the pole opposite conditions - trying to decide to leave is the difficult part

we shall see

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.