RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

todays close, page-22

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Having being in the Sharemarket and averaging 9% profit for the past 20 years does teach people things.
    Sure there are plenty who have made more than me, and while I would have done better in the property market I am nevertheless still here.
    RRS is a high risk stock that can soar and plunge dangerously. If you dont ground yourself in the facts you are gambling. And gamblers generally lose their money.
    Thats why I dont try and second guess RRS movements day by day. My interest is in the story, and the end game.
    I dont sell because this stock is worth 10 cents a share.
    I can and will wait for the market to realise that.
    I believe that people entering this stock now will make huge amounts of money over the coming year.
    The problem is with those unfortunates who bought at very high levels some time ago. I am sorry that they are soooooooo far out of the money, and I do understand their frustration, but that is history now.
    From here we have to draw a line under the past and look forward.
    Of coarse RRS will be played with. Thats a common tactic. Its up to everyone to accept or reject the story and make their own decisions.
    I have made my position clear and you can all refer back to it at any future time.
    Happy christmass to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.