today tonight and a current affair, page-25

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Not saying the Mr Nig Bad Guys should continue what they are doing, but better they choose to change inside and do what is right. Surely what they have used to enslave could then be put to set free.

OASIS show, last night.
    A poor young girl from an unhappy family leaves home. Ends up enslaved to heroin, spending $600/day on her habit. Well, let's see $600 X 365.25 =..... there are 120,000 kids homeless I think, many more not homeless, spending unbelievable amounts of money on drugs.. some now have nothing, where do you think this money is going, has gone? How do you think this girl and others get their money, selling themselves, stealing others' possessions, but lots of it gets trashed. Address the problem wrongly and resources get wasted too. Water into a bucket with holes. Thank GOD for the Salvos, you do such a beautiful work for so many with so little, sustained by your faith.

If we want to watch our supers eaten up by rats, our belongings stolen by the enslaved(hmm, I need to sell things I don't need), maybe some could go to the Salvos, some to save the sight of kids in Africa.......... one of the purist powerful presences I ever experienced was
    in an Aboriginal Church, bout time we really recognize the enemy within all of us and the hope for all of us is there too, if we choose.

What if we could make a place for all of us, turned a few of our shares into plough shares, sent a few old tractors abroard to the needy, focused on restoring the wasteland within and without. The weak could find a place along with the strong, the desert could bloom, it really is up to all of us to choose. Would be much happier if we all chose the good. Not pointing the finger, need to get my own horse in order, don't we all?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.