1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

To Mojo - Political Posts

1. Mojo,

What bewilders me about your posts is why you feel we need the benefit of your opinion on so many political issues. You are not about to change anyone's mind with your style of personal villification and name-calling.

Socrates figured the best way to influence other people's opinions a long time ago and it didn't involve abusing the other person. Dale Carnegie wrote a very succesfull series of books on the same topic. Maybe you should read them.

Why can't you just take it as read that we know what you think? You really don't have to tell us every single time. Intelligent people have the ability to draw conclusions based on previous experience and knowledge (nobody would last very long as a trader or investor if they couldn't). So, given that you have been posting the same kind of stuff for quite a while now, you can just assume that we already know what you will think and save yourself the bother of typing it.

Unless, of course, it is just some form of vain, attention seeking behaviour. "Hey, look at me everybody, I'm full of hate and anger, and only I know what really goes on in the world."

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.