PLS 2.13% $3.83 pilbara minerals limited

Hi All, 1. Unfortunately the company only made it to step #1 in...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi All,

1. Unfortunately the company only made it to step #1 in my media suggestions... the share price is to be expected...

Clearly shareholders need more information  around the deal metrics / colour on the counter party (thank you @Thesi & @PirateBooty for info)

2. Slapstick Bank - wrong again. Company + @ozblue have clearly stated numerous times the DFS will show a ramp up to a 4mtpa operation not 2mtpa standalone.

I guess pumping out incorrect research to support a previously incorrect view helps when you clearly got it wrong... again.... $MQG .... bad bank...

So happy I shorted you at Deutsche Bank in 2008

3. WILDCARD - GAM

Mineral Resources has extended its position in the State’s emerging lithium industry, agreeing to buy Global Advanced Metal’s Wodgina mine and tenements.

MinRes is already the part-owner and operator of the Mt Marion lithium mine near Kalgoorlie, and said today it would acquire GAM’s Wodgina mine – including its tenements, camp, processing facilities and power station – for an undisclosed sum.

Conditions precedent under the Off-take Agreement include:

The waiver or non-exercise of the right of first refusal to the spodumene concentrates held by Global Advanced Metals Wodgina Pty Ltd under earlier agreements to which Pilbara Minerals is a party; and,

So.... Does Mineral Resources lob in a better offer..... ?

Thoughts anyone ?

I have some indirect contacts there but if anyone has a direct contact - please give them a call ?

LoL I know for certain if I was MinRes I would lob in a better offer.

Cheers,
    Super Ninja
    Last edited by SuperNinja: 05/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.080(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.91 $3.83 $93.71M 24.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 35051 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 6400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.84
  Change
0.080 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.91 $3.92 $3.83 7472288
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.