TVN 15.7% 5.9¢ tivan limited

My thoughts...1. SMS involvement - what is being engineered here...

1. 4,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2835

My thoughts...
    1. SMS involvement - what is being engineered here is extremely complex. SMS are world leaders in development of mineral extraction processes & have not only had many years behind the scenes working on process flow design, are putting up a process guarantee, have taken a stake in the company but are working on obtaining finance for the plant. If that doesn't tell you how confident they are, I don't know what will.
    2. I'm not sure that it's a normal thing to use a patent application to essentially attack alternative patents...by name. ie - Trust us with your money because the other brand has all these draw backs.... doesn't pass the smell test.
    3. If, and I certainly believe it will, TIVAN can achieve the processing costs it claims (OPEX), it will be disruptive - to TiO2 & V2O5 conventional processing routes. This type of disruption has the potential to disrupt existing producers if TNG's margins are higher & engineering firms who specialize in conventional process design.
    4. NMT have an alternate process. Argex, Metalysis even KRR are developing their own process routes. What's unique about TIVAN is the stage that it is at (patent applications in multiple jurisdictions) & the bodies behind it's development - CSIRO, METS, SMS Siemag.

My confidence could prove to be misplaced, but having watched technology developments in other industries over a number of years, having worked for a mineral separation engineering firm, my opinion is that this plant will happen. It is possible that VanadiumCorp will also build a plant, but who said it's a zero sum game when it is expected (Roskill) there will be a supply deficit of Vanadium for many years to come.
    Who gets there first - well that is the nature of the free market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.008(15.7%)
Mkt cap ! $95.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.9¢ 5.1¢ $118.8K 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193755 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 159499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.008 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 172069
Last updated 13.41pm 28/03/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.