WFL 2.78% 7.0¢ wellfully limited

time to vent... dyor people, page-16

1. 34,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Neo, they are very kind words. makes me sound like a saint which of course I am not. I gain just as much out of HC as I give, there are some wonderful posters with great insight around.

Personally my belief is that to be successful at anything you have to work at it. Share trading or investing is a job, success doesn't just happen. On that basis to me, those who cut corners and 'cheat' so to speak will fail anyway in the long run and hopefully they learn from that. I know I have. But I also believe that in a way, we have to work together to maximise our own benefit. We can't be researching everything on our own and HC is simply another tool that we can use to attain thoughts and expert comments from others. There are as you say, people who you can trust and gain insights from and there are those that use HC in what you could call 'unethical' ways. Where there is money there are sharks. Nous tells you who they are. Treat their comments with caution.

Once again I understand your frustration.

Anyway back to OBJ, I am still very confident. An update on events anytime soon would probably go down quite well. Rights offer should be imminent now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $23.42K 332.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 16320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/07/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 32937
Last updated 15.56pm 29/07/2021 (live) ?
WFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.