time line dec 2012

1. 3,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    May 2007 DOW high 14,100

Dec 2008 Crash

May 2011 DOW high 12,500

Dec 2012 Crash ?????

Please Note: I wish we had a Bull Market, but I just can't ignore the following:

- In May 2011, the DOW support line (from 09 rally) was broken.

- In May 2011, Osama Bin Laden was killed (Is he Mabus? Nostradamus predicts that World War 3 begins with the death of Mabus).

I will be very cautious over the next 12-18 mths:

Re: S&P downgrade of US debt - there is no historical precedent, never happened before, FEAR will drive investors to SELL.

Re: GFC - the debt is still there, it went from private hands to govt hands.

Re: This is potentially worse than Dec 08 because back then the banks were in trouble, now it's COUNTRIES.

Re: Nostradamus Dec 2012 prediction - it may not be end of the world, but rather financial Armageddon. Could the US default ?

Re: MABUS - is this Osama Bin Laden. Osama died in May 2011, and Nostradamus predicts that when Mabus dies, it will herald some cataclysmic event.

For all you doubters, Nostradamus did pick the 1st and 2nd antichrists:

1st being: PAU NAY LORON = NAPAULON ROY

His name encoded is ?Napoleon King?

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

2nd being:

HI?TER = HITLER

ADOLF HITLER

3rd and last:

Mabus = Osama bin laden ???

Nostradamus wrote: He will enter the world stage, descending from distant future skies, In the year 1999 September month.

Nostradamus fashioned anagrams out of numbers too. If the month of ?September? is a lead, then ?1999″ could be a reverse code for the actual year, month and DAY:

1999 = 9111
    Thus the prophecy means to say:

In the year 9.11.1 September month,
    The great King of Terror comes from the Sky.

World War III begins when Mabus dies a sudden death (Osama died in May 2011 - coinciding with the DOW support line broken and the similar time lines of Dec 08 crash).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.