GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

tim much better company htan gtp, page-6

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: plain tone ... yogi Hi Yogi,

you are way to kind to this 'person. A quick check will how each of these posts by plain tone are person attacks on me and are getting very boring.

For the record I agree with you about the 51c base as the following post from a month ago shows and have been a buyer at 52 and 53c

Also for the record, TIM was trading at 58c when I made this post.

Subject TIM - re: Great sector in current market ( 1 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 22/10/02 11:33
    Member AlphaCenturian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Settle down guys.

TIM is a good stock, has had a great run. But its looking a little toppy I think and will probably consolidate around 51/52 before heading up again. GTP is, I suspect about to take off again appearing to have eaten through an overhang of stock at 57/58.

None of this in itself means one stock is better than the other but each of us has come to the conclusion that listed forestry is a pretty good sector to be in atm.

The fact we differ on individual stocks is fine and a matter for us each to then back (or not) with our own funds.

Personally I think they will both perform OK in the long run and who is right or wrong will be shown in our personal bank accounts.

Cheers,
    Alpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.