1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
  1. Members, Techs apologise for the loss of thread titles, and are currently working on restoring them. They will be back asap. Thank you
IOR 8.8¢

Tide about to turn before the storm

1. Megagene79

1,134 Posts.
    Alot of talk about past failure here for NSL but let me say the past is just that the past. We are looking at a severe shortage of iron ore for steelmakers in India and NSL is in the right place at the right time. The company yes has failed with some of their approaches in the past like pretty much every spec small end company on the ASX in their attempts to drive a business model. I have seen so many small ASX companies who have had dog status next to their name finally deliver and in turn deliver huge profits for long suffering shareholders or those who0 may have realised that a company is about to turn around from the ashes. I believe NSL is 1 of those that is about to turn from the ashes from past failures in a place that they are in which is perfect for the boom that is about to take place in India.

NSL have stated they are in offtake discussions and we now see they took part in a delegation that included them and the likes of some massive companies and names like NMDC, Coal India, JSW Ltd, Rio Tinto, Toro Energy and not to mention Gina Rinehart. So NSL a 5 mill market cap company was mixing it with and in speakings with these parties including also Indian Minister of Mines and Steel about all things the Indian resources industry and opening it to foreign investment. So NSL are already there and are well ahead of any party wanting in. This story is 1 i am really taking a liking to and am looking to increase my holding after picking up a nice amount of oppies at .002 from our big seller happy to get rid of them not so long ago.

We have formed a nice new base at .007 and i expect a move over 1c soon as more and more realise the potential multibagger here from a low end market cap of 5 mill. The Indian growth boom is upon us and i have taken positions in both NSL and ESI 2 companies i believe are about to take India by storm in coming months. I expect NSL's exposure at both the delegation as well as steel conference to have opened many doors and opportunities for this little company to advance and generate some serious sales and off takes. We could see a massive turnaround story here with significant upside as opportunities open up.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.