OAU 16.7% 1.0¢ ora gold limited

Thundelarra - Next generation WMC

1. 235 Posts.
    Has THX a golden (or should I say) a platinum, palladium, nickel, copper, golden and sparkling (diamonds) future. It's got everything going for it. A JV with BHP to take its diamond find in the Kimberleys (WA) thru to production without cost to THX, massive electro magnetic anomalies which preliminary testing shows potentially rich finds of copper and nickel at one site and platinum group elements at another. The big boys are queueing up to do JV 's with THX. Already Falconbridge and Anglo have JV's and Rio, BHP, Inco and others are sniffing around. THX has enough cash to go alone on its Eileen Bore prospect until it is proven up, which is very exciting.
    Have a good hard look at THX 's quarterly report released this week or wait for the next assays due for release in the next 3 weeks.
    This tightly capitalised, beautiful trading stock has IMHO a huge future. Some believe that their Kimberley leases are more prospective than the Musgrave Ranges or with as much potential as MNR which went from 17c to nearly $3 before coming back to current level of around $1.60.
    Yes I hold a position for the longer term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.461M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $11.27K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128399 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 267125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 30/03/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.